[Transcript of Letter from Ira Ingram to Gen. Stephen F. Austin, November 15, 1835] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of Letter from Ira Ingram to Gen. Stephen F. Austin, November 15, 1835]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series IV, 1834-1835 (2 of 2)
Author: Ingram, Ira, 1788–1837Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1835-11-15
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from Ira Ingram to Gen. Stephen F. Austin, in which Ingram expresses his devotion to the cause of Texas Independence, and requests a more appropriate posting. Ingram argues that his current post does not make use of his services.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: military transfer request
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Texas Revolution
- Item is a Primary Source
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Coahuila y Texas - Goliad
- Time Period: tex-rev
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q416
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01753
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth217748