[Transcript of Receipt from Benjamin Strother for Moses Austin regarding Merchandise Received, November 2, 1801] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of Receipt from Benjamin Strother for Moses Austin regarding Merchandise Received, November 2, 1801]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series V, 1792-1801
Author: Strother, BenjaminContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1801-11-02
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a receipt from Benjamin Strother for Moses Austin regarding merchandise received including pork, beef, and bushels of potatoes.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): receipts (financial records)
- Keyword: Ramsey, Maj.
- Keyword: Strother, Benjamin
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: span-tex
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q416
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01816
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth217802