[Transcript of an Invoice for Castings, August 9, 1810] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of an Invoice for Castings, August 9, 1810]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series V, 1802-1810
- Creation: 1810-08-09
- Content Description: Copy of transcript of an invoice for castings bought from Joseph McClure by Mr. Austin, on August 9, 1810.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: Austin
- Keyword: castings
- Keyword: McClure, Joseph
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Pennsylvania - Allegheny County - Pittsburgh
- Time Period: span-tex
- Coverage Date: 1810-08-09
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q416
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01893
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth217872