[Transcript of colonization bill, February 9, 1825] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of colonization bill, February 9, 1825]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, 1825
- Creation: 1825-02-09
- Physical Description: 12 p. ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Copy of transcript of colonization bill.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Named Person: Campos, Juan Vizente
- Named Person: Viesca, José María
- Named Person: Bastrop, Baron de, 1759-1827
- Named Person: Del Valle, Santiago
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): bills (legislative records)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Coverage Date: 1825
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Coahuila y Texas
- Place Name: United States
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Legislative Document
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q413
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_00409