[Transcript of invoice for books purchased by J. Woodbury Jr., January 27, 1831] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of invoice for books purchased by J. Woodbury Jr., January 27, 1831]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, 1831-1834
- Creation: 1831-01-27
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for an invoice of books purchased by J. Woodbury Jr. from Collins and Hanney.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): invoices
- Named Person: Woodbury, J., Jr.
- Keyword: Collins and Hanney
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Coverage Date: 1831-01
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q413
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_00670
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth218077