[Transcript of Letters from Reason Mercer and Thomas H. Borden to Gail Borden, March 17th, 1835] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of Letters from Reason Mercer and Thomas H. Borden to Gail Borden, March 17th, 1835]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series IV, 1834-1835 (1 of 2)
Author: Borden, Thomas Henry, 1804-1877Contributor Type: Personal
Author: Mercer, ReasonContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1835-03-17
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for letters addressed to Gail Borden, Jr.. The first letter appearing on the transcript is from Reason Mercer to Gail Borden in which Mercer requests that Borden send a copy of a deed for land purchased on behalf of Thomas H. Borden in Mercer's name. The second letter on the transcript is from Thomas H. Borden to Gail Borden in which T. Borden also asks G. Borden to send Mercer the land deed. Additionally, T. Borden provides news regarding the labor situation and local events.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: Ginning
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents - Deeds
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Labor
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Place Name: United States - Kentucky - Jefferson County - Louisville
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Coahuila y Texas - San Felipe de Austin
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q415
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01643