[Transcript of Letter from G. B. Jameson to Stephen F. Austin, January 11, 1835] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of Letter from G. B. Jameson to Stephen F. Austin, January 11, 1835]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series IV, 1834-1835 (1 of 2)
Author: Jameson, Green B., 1809–1836Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1835-03-22
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from G. B. Jameson to Stephen F. Austin, in which Jameson requests the field notes from the survey of land on Chocolate Bayou that was granted to Angier, Bradley, and Hall.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Land surveying.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): field notes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Coahuila y Texas - San Felipe de Austin
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Coahuila y Texas - Brazoria - Orozimbo Plantation
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brazoria County
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q415
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01644