[Transcript of Letter from George M. Patrick to Gail Borden, March 23, 1835] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of Letter from George M. Patrick to Gail Borden, March 23, 1835]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series IV, 1834-1835 (1 of 2)
Author: Patrick, George Moffitt, 1801–1889Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1835-03-23
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from George M. Patrick to Gail Borden, Jr., in which Patrick requests survey or map information concerning the meandering of the San Jacinto River between several leagues of private land. Patrick promises to compensate Borden for his trouble.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Keyword: San Jacinto River
- Item is a Primary Source
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Coahuila y Texas - San Felipe de Austin
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Place Name: United States - West Virginia
- Historic Place Name: Mount Hope
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q415
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01646
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth218164