Denton Business Review and Directory Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title  Denton Business Review and Directory
Name: Blaine and ForsheyPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1890-05
- Digitized: 2006-12-07
- Content Description: This Denton business review was published as a guide for the farmers and residents of Denton county outside of the city. The directory includes descriptions of Denton's agricultural resources, commercial advantages, and business institutions.
- Physical Description: 1 v. ; 9.75 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1890-05
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: EPH-DIR-002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth21919
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo