Memories of 1934 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Memories of 1934
Name: The Senior Class of 1934Place of Publication: Mineral Wells, TX
- Creation: 1934
- Digitized: 2006-08
- Content Description: A 1934 Yearbook from Mineral Wells High School belonging to Nealia Dillard is shown here.
- Physical Description: 20 p. ; 29 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Yearbooks
- Keyword: Mineral Wells High School
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: bdpl-0053
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth21922
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7