A Brief History or a Statement of Facts of Mineral Wells, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Brief History or a Statement of Facts of Mineral Wells, Texas
Author: Berry, H. M.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1921-09-24
- Digitized: 2007-02-19
- Content Description: A booklet about the history of Mineral Wells, Texas, from 1881 to 1921.
- Physical Description: 24 p. ; 17 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- Keyword: history
- Keyword: Mineral Wells, Texas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: bdpl-0050
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth21923
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7