D.W. Griffith Presents "The Birth of a Nation" Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title D.W. Griffith Presents "The Birth of a Nation"
Adaptor: Griffith, D.W.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Epoch Producing CorporationPlace of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1924-04-01
- Content Description: This photograph illustrates a souvenir program from the silent motion picture, "The Birth of a Nation, the Most Stupendous and Fascinating Motion Picture Drama Created in the United States. Founded on Thomas Dixon's story 'The Clansman' " The motion picture presents an early 20th-century Southern view of Reconstruction.
- Physical Description: 20 p. ; 30 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Keyword: souvenirs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Robert E. Lee
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Theatre
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Ku Klux Klan
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: bdpl-0051
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth21924
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7