Mineral Wells, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mineral Wells, Texas
Distributor: Texas and Pacific Railway - General Passenger DepartmentCreator Type: Organization
Printer: Dorsey Printing CompanyContributor Type: Organization
- Digitized: 2006-06-20
- Content Description: A pamphlet about the various services and attractions in and around Mineral Wells, Texas, with many photographic illustrations, extols the allurements of Mineral in an effusive nineteenth-century prose, that was probably archaic for the time of the pamphlet.
- Physical Description: 1 paper pamphlet ; 9 1/2 x 4 1/2 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- Keyword: Texas and Pacific Railway
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: bdpl-0025
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth21925
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo