Souvenir...Mineral Wells Volunteer Fire Department Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Souvenir...Mineral Wells Volunteer Fire Department
Compiler: Robinette, Alan M.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Press of the Daily IndexPlace of Publication: Mineral Wells, TX
- Creation: 1906
- Digitized: 2006-08
- Content Description: Shown here is the cover of a souvenir booklet about the Mineral Wells, Texas, Volunteer Fire Department,published in 1906.
- Physical Description: 50 p. ; 18 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants - Firemen
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: bdpl-0054
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7