Great gray owl locations in the United States, 1993. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Great gray owl locations in the United States, 1993.
Author: United States Forest Service, Rocky Mountain RegionCreator Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest ServicePlace of Publication: Lakewood, Colo.
- Creation: 1993
- Content Description: Map shows a technical and conservatory assessment of Great Gray Owl populations in the United States. Insets: "Hawaii: Pacific Southwest Region," "Alaska," "Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands." Relief shown by shading. Scale [ca. 1:5,000,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 62 x 96 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Wildlife
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Owls -- Habitat -- United States -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Great gray owl -- Habitat -- United States -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Biogeography -- United States -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1993
- Place Name: United States
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2003-318
- OCLC: 51036214
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: Text: "Prepared by the Rocky Mountain Region, U.S. Forest Service, Lakewood, CO. Base map preparation : Special Mapping Center, U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, Virginia."