Coast chart no. 204 : Galveston Bay, Texas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Coast chart no. 204 : Galveston Bay, Texas.
Author: U.S. Coast and Geodetic SurveyCreator Type: Organization
Name: U.S.C. & G.S.Place of Publication: [Washington, D.C.]
- Creation: 1890
- Content Description: Map shows coastline and navigational details for Galveston Bay and vicinity. Includes notes and tables on lights, buoys, tides, soundings, and weather signal stations. Relief shown by hachures and shading. Depths shown by soundings and gradient tints. Scale [1:80,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 100 x 81 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Galveston Bay (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1890
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2005-1302
- OCLC: 46954579
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth220352
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In upper margin: "No. 204 price 50 cents, Plate No. 1900, Electrotype copy no. 1. U.S.C. & G.S."
- Display Note: UT Arlington copy is mounted on linen or canvas