[Land Sale Document] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Land Sale Document]
- Series Title Charles B. Moore Family papers, 1832-1917
Author: Bedford County (Tenn.)Creator Type: Organization
Witness: Thompson, S. G.Creator Type: Personal
Witness: Kim, J. W.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1866-09-11
- Content Description: Document selling 150 acres of land held by Ziza Moore to Elizabeth, M. B., and Nancy E. Damron. According to the agreement, the Damron family will pay $2,000 for the land in installments, including interest. The document is signed by Ziza Moore and two witnesses.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 32 x 40 cm., folded to 32 x 20 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Keyword: land sales
- Keyword: land tracts
- Keyword: bills of sale
- Named Person: Moore, Ziza
- Named Person: Damron, Elizabeth
- Named Person: Damron, M. B.
- Named Person: Damron, Nancy E.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Start Date: 1866-09-11
- End Date: 1867-12~
- Place Name: United States - Tennessee - Bedford County
- Has Transcription: [Transcript of Land Sale Document], CBM_os01-001-010
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Legal Document
- OCLC: 39096548
- UNT Catalog No.: b2075015
- Call Number: HM. 70
- Accession or Local Control No: CBM_os01-001-010
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS