[Journal entries from C. B. Moore's Journal] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Journal entries from C. B. Moore's Journal]
- Series Title Charles B. Moore Family papers, 1832-1917
Author: Moore, C. B.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1899
- Content Description: Charles B. Moore's original journal entries. The first entry he talks about dotards. The next entry he talks about his failing health and his hope that he goes fast. He doesn't want to worry his wife and daughter and still wants to provide for them. He tells Joseph to not mention this to anyone and that he is open to suggestions on how to use his land after he dies. He repeats the entry on dotards twice. He then writes directly to Joseph K. Henry.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 42 x 30 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: letters
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Moore, Charles B., 1822-1901 -- Archives.
- Keyword: journals
- Named Person: Henry, Joseph K.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1899
- Has Transcription: [Transcript of Journal entries from C. B. Moore's Journal to Joseph K. Henry], CBM_os01-001-011, ark:/67531/metapth204204
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 39096548
- UNT Catalog No.: b2075015
- Call Number: HM. 70
- Accession or Local Control No: CBM_os01-001-011
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth221782
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS