[Clipping: Lord Tennyson Dead] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Clipping: Lord Tennyson Dead]
- Series Title Charles B. Moore Family papers, 1832-1917
- Added Title A Sliding Farm Gate.
- Added Title A Mud Sled.
- Added Title Feeding Horses.
- Added Title Pruning Trees.
- Added Title Docking Horses' Tails.
Author: St. Louis Globe-DemocratCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1892-10-13
- Content Description: Newspaper clipping about the death of Lord Alfred Tennyson including biographical information and an account of his death on October 6, 1892 in London. The reverse contains a partial "Farm and Garden" section with reprints from agricultural publications on how to build a sliding farm gate and mud sled, as well as information about feeding horses, pruning trees, docking horses' tails, and the start of a segment on growing mushrooms in caves.
- Physical Description: 1 clipping : ill., ports. ; 51 x 6 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- Keyword: clippings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: biographies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- Keyword: farming
- Named Person: Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1892-10
- Place Name: England - Greater London Metropolitan Area - London
- Place Name: United States - Missouri - Saint Louis Independent City - Saint Louis
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 39096548
- UNT Catalog No.: b2075015
- Call Number: HM. 70
- Accession or Local Control No: CBM_os01-001-013
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS