[Clipping: Otto Wettstein] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Clipping: Otto Wettstein]
- Series Title Charles B. Moore Family papers, 1832-1917
- Added Title Mining Company Removes President Whitehead
- Content Description: Newspaper clipping of a biographical article about Otto Wettstein, a jeweler. The article discusses several pieces of specialty jewelry that Wettstein had designed as well as his other interests. The reverse contains snippets of other articles including one about a terrier that killed nearly 50 expensive birds, part of an article regarding a mining company expedition, and updates on the stock exchange.
- Physical Description: 1 clipping : ill., ports. ; 46 x 7 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- Keyword: clippings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: biographies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Jewelry Stores
- Keyword: jewelers
- Named Person: Wettstein, Otto
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 39096548
- UNT Catalog No.: b2075015
- Call Number: HM. 70
- Accession or Local Control No: CBM_os01-001-014
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS