Una revolucion en favor de la infancia Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Una revolucion en favor de la infancia
- Parallel Title A revolution for children
Author: UNICEFCreator Type: Organization
- Content Description: Undated UNICEF flyer for worldwide immunization and re-hydration of children.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Immunization of children.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oral rehydration therapy.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: The Mexican American Family and Photo CollectionCode: MAFP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS282-b1-f01-10