Carr will speak to LULACs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Carr will speak to LULACs
- Content Description: Newspaper clipping stating that State Attorney General Waggoner Carr will speak at the 1966 LULAC convention.
- Physical Description: 1 newspaper clipping ; 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: League of United Latin American Citizens.
- Named Person: Carr, Waggoner
- Keyword: conventions
- Keyword: LULAC
- Keyword: articles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: The Mexican American Family and Photo CollectionCode: MAFP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS282-b4-f06-34
- Display Note: MSS282.070 Toby Hernandez Collection