[Felicitas Latlip's War Ration Book Two] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Felicitas Latlip's War Ration Book Two]
- Alternate Title War Ration Book Two
Author: United States. Office of Price Administration.Creator Type: Organization
Contributor: Latlip, FelicitasContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 194u
- Content Description: War Ration Book Two that belonged to Felicitas Latlip. John Felicitas's address and physical description is recorded. The booklet contains many unused ration stamps for a variety of goods.
- Physical Description: 12 p. ; 11 x 15 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hispanic Americans.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ration books.
- Keyword: rations
- Keyword: stamps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - El Paso County - El Paso
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: The Mexican American Family and Photo CollectionCode: MAFP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS282-b5-f03-11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth221910
- Display Note: MSS0282.073 Rita Lehde Photo Collection