[Carlos Antonio Rios takes a picture of El Pariente Nite Club] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Carlos Antonio Rios takes a picture of El Pariente Nite Club]
- Content Description: Photograph of Houston Chronicle photographer Carlos Antonio Rios taking a photograph outside of the El Pariente Nite Club. The entrance to the club is visible on the right, and several customers can be seen walking away from the club.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 3.5 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Service Industries - Photography
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Saloons, Bars, Taverns
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Clubs (Nightclubs)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hispanic American photographers.
- Keyword: cameras
- Keyword: photographers
- Named Person: Rios, Carlos Antonio
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: The Mexican American Family and Photo CollectionCode: MAFP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS282-b1-f13-16
- Display Note: On back of photograph: "Carlos Antonio Rios"
- Display Note: MSS0282.013 East Side Historic Buildings and Art Photographs