[Camera misfire] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Camera misfire]
- Creation: 1987-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Camera misfire.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 2.3 x 3.5 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Photography.
- Keyword: lights
- Keyword: mistakes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Referenced By: [Contact sheet of Site of Orcoquisac and La Placita Market], HPLM_MSS282-b3-f20-05, ark:/67531/metapth222389
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: The Mexican American Family and Photo CollectionCode: MAFP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS282-b3-f20-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth222128
- Display Note: MSS0282.062 Site of Orcoquisac--La Placita Market, Bellaire, etc.