[Book donation ceremony] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Book donation ceremony]
- Creation: 1986-10-31
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a book signing ceremony. The book, Biografia Del Rev. Manuel Urbina, was donated by Irene Salce de Urbina to the Houston Public Library on October 31, 1986 and signed by her. Tom Kreneck stands on the rigth. Manuel Urbina, II stands far left.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hispanic Americans.
- Keyword: people
- Keyword: Houston Public Library
- Named Person: Salce de Urbina, Irene
- Named Person: Kreneck, Tom
- Named Person: Urbina, Manuel
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=29.759433918160365; east=-95.3699537;
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: The Mexican American Family and Photo CollectionCode: MAFP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS282-b6-f01-29
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth222565
- Display Note: MSS282.069 Urbina Family