Andreaus Berndt Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Andreaus Berndt
Photographer: Lund, C. M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Photographer located in Toftlund, Sonderjylland, Denmark.
- No Language
- Content Description: Color copy photograph of a black and white portrait of a bearded man, identified as Andreaus Berndt. According to accompanying information, Andreaus is the father of Helvig J. Berndt. He is wearing a heavy buttoned-up coat and is gazing to his right. Just below his vignetted image, the photograph has been torn; the pieces have been put back together for the purpose of this copy photograph. Below the original portrait, the portrait maker's signature reads: C.M. Lund, Toftlund.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 6 x 4 in.
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifact
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- Keyword: Danish families
- Named Person: Berndt, Andreas
- Keyword: Berndt, Audreaus
- Named Person: Berndt, H. J.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Europe
- Start Date: 1824
- End Date: 1900
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Danish Heritage Preservation SocietyCode: DHPS
- Accession or Local Control No: DHPS_2010-059-020
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth223131
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo