Lawrence and Alvin in Bedstemor's Garden Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Lawrence and Alvin in Bedstemor's Garden
- Creation: 1934
- No Language
- Content Description: A copy negative of a black and white photograph of two children identified as cousins Lawrence Petersen and Alvin Jensen standing and holding hands in a garden. One boy is wearing a hat, a jumpsuit, socks and shoes. The other boy is slightly taller and is wearing a jacket, a jumpsuit, socks and shoes. They are surrounded by various foliage. A wooden bench is visible behind them.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 10 x 12 cm.
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifact
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- Named Person: Petersen, Lawrence
- Named Person: Jensen, Al
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: children's clothing
- Keyword: cousins
- Keyword: gardens
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Wharton County - Danevang
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1934
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Danish Heritage Preservation SocietyCode: DHPS
- Accession or Local Control No: DHPS_1998-020-464
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth223928
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo