Walker Publishes 'Art of the Congo' Catalogue [press release] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Walker Publishes 'Art of the Congo' Catalogue [press release]
Author: Walker Art CenterCreator Type: Organization
Name: Walker Art CenterPlace of Publication: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Creation: 1967
- Content Description: Press release issued by the Walker Art Center announcing the publication of the exhibition catalogue for Art of the Congo, exhibited at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts October 5–November 3, 1968.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 11 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Keyword: artworks
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Exhibition: Art of the Congo, October 5–November 3, 1968
- Art of the Congo [Invitation]; ark:/67531/metapth225497
- Art of the Congo Previews Saturday, November 4 [press release]; ark:/67531/metapth224661
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1201_ArtCongo_1968_PR2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth224662