Ninth Southwestern Exhibition of Prints and Drawings - 1959 [Entry Rules] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ninth Southwestern Exhibition of Prints and Drawings - 1959 [Entry Rules]
Author: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsCreator Type: Organization
Author: Dallas Print SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Name: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 1959
- Content Description: Entry rules and guidelines for the "9th Southwestern Exhibition of Prints and Drawings," January 4–February 8, 1959 at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Keyword: artworks
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Exhibition: 9th Southwestern Exhibition of Prints and Drawings, January 4–February 8, 1959
- 9th Southwestern Exhibition of Prints and Drawings catalog; ark:/67531/metapth183409
- Ninth Southwestern Exhibition of Prints and Drawings - 1959 [Entry form]; ark:/67531/metapth225166
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 165_SouthwesternPrintsDrawings9th_1959_O1
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225165