Art of the Congo [Invitation] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Art of the Congo [Invitation]
Author: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsCreator Type: Organization
Name: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 1968
- Content Description: Invitation to the Members' Preview for the exhibition, Art of the Congo, October 5–November 3, 1968 at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 15 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Keyword: artworks
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Exhibition: Art of the Congo, October 5–November 3, 1968
- Art of the Congo Previews Saturday, November 4 [press release]; ark:/67531/metapth224661
- Walker Publishes 'Art of the Congo' Catalogue [press release]; ark:/67531/metapth224662
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1201_ArtCongo_1968_O1
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225497