[Funeral Program for Arifha Hassan Abdula, September 8, 2007] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Arifha Hassan Abdula, September 8, 2007]
- Added Title A Celebration Of Life For Arifha Hassan Abdula "Phillip Andre Thompson-Harrison"
- Creation: 2007-09-08
- Content Description: Funeral program for Arifha Hassan Abdula "Phillip Andre Thompson-Harrison", born July 9, 1951 and died September 5, 2007. The funeral was held September 8, 2007 at Meadowlawn Memorial Park, officiated by Musa Mohammad. The funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor-Williams Mortuary and he was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 16 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: Abdula, Arifha Hassan
- Named Person: Thompson-Harrison, Phillip Andre
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1951-07-09
- End Date: 2007-09-05
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_01-0003