[Funeral Program for Annie Laura Ashby, April 27, 1968] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Annie Laura Ashby, April 27, 1968]
- Added Title Funeral Service for Mrs. Annie Laura Ashby
- Creation: 1968-04-27
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Annie Laura Ashby, died April 22, 1968. The funeral was held April 27, 1968 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by La Valle Lowe, Jr. The funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Eastview Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Eastview Cemetery
- Named Person: Ashby, Mrs. Annie Laura
- Named Person: Mooney, Annie Laura
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1968-04-27
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_01-0085
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225584