[Funeral Program for Joe Aycock, April 12, 1980] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Joe Aycock, April 12, 1980]
- Added Title Funeral Service For Mr. Joe Aycock
- Creation: 1980-04-12
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Joe Aycock, died April 1980. The funeral was held April 12, 1980 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. S. H. James. The funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary, Inc. and he was buried in City Cemetery No. 1 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: City Cemetery No. 1
- Named Person: Aycock, Joe
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1980-04-12
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_01-0094
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225593