[Funeral Program for Clemmie K. Bailey, August 25, 1992] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Clemmie K. Bailey, August 25, 1992]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mrs. Clemmie K. Bailey
- Creation: 1992-08-25
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Clemmie K. Bailey, born January 3, 1923 and died August 20, 1992. The funeral was held Tuesday, August 25, 1992 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Grant M. Hawkins. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Bailey, Clemmie K.
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1923-01-03
- End Date: 1992-08-25
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_02-0003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225597