[Funeral Program for Pinkie Viola Blackson, September 29, 1981] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Pinkie Viola Blackson, September 29, 1981]
- Added Title Funeral Service for Mrs. Pinkie Viola Blackson
- Creation: 1981-09-29
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Pinkie Viola Blackson. The funeral was held Tuesday, September 29, 1981 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by S. H. James. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor-Williams Mortuary and she was buried in Eastview Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Blackson, Pinkie Viola
- Keyword: Eastview Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1981-09-29
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_02-0107