[Funeral Program for James L. Blair, July 9, 2011] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for James L. Blair, July 9, 2011]
- Added Title A Christian Homegoing Celebration in Praise and Thanksgiving for Deacon James L. Blair
- Creation: 2011-07-09
- Content Description: Funeral program for Deacon James L. Blair, born May 2, 1960 and died July 1, 2011. The funeral was held Saturday, July 9, 2011 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Robert L. Jemerson, Sr. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and he was buried in Elmwood Cemetery in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet (16 p.) : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Blair, James L.
- Keyword: Elmwood Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1960-05-02
- End Date: 2011-07-09
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_02-0113