[Funeral Program for Arthur Brady, May 24, 1946] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Arthur Brady, May 24, 1946]
- Added Title Funeral Service of Arthur Brady
- Creation: 1946-05-24
- Content Description: Funeral program for Arthur Brady. The funeral was held Friday, May 24, 1946 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. R. S. Mosby. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter Undertakers.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Brady, Arthur
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1946-05-24
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_03-0012
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225752