[Funeral Program for Emma Branch, June 4, 1955] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Emma Branch, June 4, 1955]
- Added Title Funeral Services of Mrs. Emma Branch
- Creation: 1955-06-04
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Emma Branch. The funeral was held Saturday, June 4, 1955 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. E. A. Smith. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Funeral Home and she was buried in City Cemetery No. 3 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet ; 14 x 22 cm., folded to 14 x 11 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Branch, Mrs. Emma
- Keyword: City Cemetery No. 3
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1955-06-04
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_03-0017
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225757