[Funeral Program for Hazel B. Brown, December 26, 1989] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Hazel B. Brown, December 26, 1989]
- Added Title Funeral Services for Mrs. Hazel B. Brown
- Creation: 1989-12-26
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Hazel B. Brown, born August 9, 1921 and died December 22, 1989. The funeral was held Tuesday, December 26, 1989 at Macedonia Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Jerry William Dailey. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Brown, Mrs. Hazel B.
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1921-08-09
- End Date: 1989-12-26
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_03-0073
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225813