[Funeral Program for L. E. Brown, Januay 9, 1991] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for L. E. Brown, Januay 9, 1991]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Sister L. E. Brown
- Creation: 1991-01-09
- Content Description: Funeral program for Sister L. E. Brown, born April 24, 1922 and died January 4, 1991. The funeral was held Wednesday, January 9, 1991 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Reginald M. Wade. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Brown, Sister L. E.
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1922-04-24
- End Date: 1991-01-09
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_03-0080
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225820