[Funeral Program for Leo J. Brown, Jr., January 31, 2000] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Leo J. Brown, Jr., January 31, 2000]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mr. Leo J. Brown, Jr.
- Creation: 2000-01-31
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Leo J. Brown, Jr., born October 27, 1927 and died January 27, 2000. The funeral was held Monday, January 31, 2000 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Robert L. Jemerson. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and he was buried in Sunset Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Brown, Mr. Leo J., Jr.
- Keyword: Sunset Memorial Park
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1927-10-27
- End Date: 2000-01-31
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_03-0084