[Funeral Program for Lillie Ledal Brownlow Brown, April 16, 2010] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Lillie Ledal Brownlow Brown, April 16, 2010]
- Added Title The Celebration of Life Service in Remembrance of Our Beloved Lillie Ledal Brownlow Brown "Sistergirl"
- Creation: 2010-04-16
- Content Description: Funeral program for Lillie Ledal Brownlow Brown, born November 12, 1950 and died April 10, 2010. The funeral was held Friday, April 16, 2010 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Dr. Robert L. Jemerson. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 28 x 44 cm., folded to 28 x 15 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Brown, Lillie Ledal Brownlow (Sistergirl)
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1950-11-12
- End Date: 2010-04-10
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_03-0085