[Funeral Program for Lillie M. Brown, December 9, 2006] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Lillie M. Brown, December 9, 2006]
- Added Title A Celebration of the Life of Lillie M. Brown
- Creation: 2006-12-09
- Content Description: Funeral program for Lillie M. Brown, born September 3, 1908 and died December 4, 2006. The funeral was held Saturday, December 9, 2006 at West End Baptist Church, officiated by Dr. A. B. Devers I, Pastor. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. (some col.) ; 28 x 44 cm., folded to 28 x 15 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Brown, Lillie M.
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: Derry, Lillie M.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1908-09-03
- End Date: 2006-12-09
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_03-0086