[Funeral Program for Catherine Campbell, January 31, 1978] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Catherine Campbell, January 31, 1978]
- Added Title Funeral Service For Mrs. Catherine Campbell
- Creation: 1978-01-31
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Catherine Campbell, born May 31, 1878 and died January 1978. The funeral was held January 31, 1978 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. P. L. Woods. The funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in City Cemetery No. 3 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: City Cemetery No. 3
- Named Person: Campbell, Mrs. Catherine
- Named Person: Benjamin, Catherine
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1878-05-31
- End Date: 1978-01-31
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_05-0017