[Funeral Program for Millie A. Carter, July 6, 1957] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Millie A. Carter, July 6, 1957]
- Added Title Funeral Service of Mrs. Millie A. Carter
- Creation: 1957-07-06
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Millie A. Carter, died July 1957. The funeral was held July 6, 1957 at Zion Star Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Jas. M. Jordan. The funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary and she was buried in Eastview Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Eastview Cemetery
- Named Person: Carter, Mrs. Millie A.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1957-07-06
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_05-0041