[Funeral Program for Willie Tatum Carter, October 2, 2006] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Willie Tatum Carter, October 2, 2006]
- Added Title Homegoing Celebration For Willie T. Tatum Carter
- Creation: 2006-10-02
- Content Description: Funeral program for Willie T. Tatum Carter, died September 2006. The funeral was held October 2, 2006 at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. R. L. Archield, Sr. The funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Carter, Willie T. Tatum
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- End Date: 2006-10-02
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_05-0044
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225902