[Funeral Program for Allan Booker Chambers, January 9, 1985] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Allan Booker Chambers, January 9, 1985]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mr. Allan Booker Chambers
- Creation: 1985-01-09
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Allan Booker Chambers, born May 22, 1918 and died January 1985. The funeral was held January 9, 1985 at Sutton-Sutton Chapel, officiated by Rev. S. H. James. The funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary, Inc.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Named Person: Chambers, Allan Booker
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1918-05-22
- End Date: 1985-01-09
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_05-0051
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225909