[Funeral Program for Arthur Clack, Sr., July 22, 2010] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Arthur Clack, Sr., July 22, 2010]
- Added Title In Loving Memory Of Mr. Arthur James Clack, Sr.
- Creation: 2010-07-22
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Arthur James Clack, Sr., born July 25, 1946 and died July 14, 2010. The funeral was held July 22, 2010 at D. W. Brooks Chapel, officiated by Rev. Kevin Nelson. The funeral arrangements were made through D. W. Brooks Funeral Home and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Clack, Arthur James, Sr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1946-07-25
- End Date: 2010-07-22
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_05-0074
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225932