[Funeral Program for Amy Margret Todd Coleman, May 22, 1974] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Amy Margret Todd Coleman, May 22, 1974]
- Added Title Funeral Service for Mrs. Amy Margret Todd Coleman
- Creation: 1974-05-22
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Amy Margret Todd Coleman. The funeral was held May 22, 1974 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Reverend S. H. James. The funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Eastview Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Eastview Cemetery
- Named Person: Coleman, Mrs. Amy Margret Todd
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1974-05-22
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_06-0011
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth225967